Friday, September 16, 2011

We are back!


We are back - K an I! We have been through a lot -  a separation that will end in divorce, a move to a new northern state (with our belongs being packed into a large suite case, a small suite case, one book bag, and a lap top bag), a new school, and me looking for a new job.

This is all that has happened so far in a nut shell. I will spare you all the drama of me and the Was-band ( aka known as Husband or Hubby or as H). 

A woman I know told me of that term "Was-band". She knew someone who used that term to describe her ex-husband. I think that term fits this situation great. We are in that transitional period  where he is still my husband but no longer my husband. We are still "legally" married but we are in two different states. In my head and heart, he is no longer my husband. So to use the word "husband" or "soon to be ex-husband" or to try explain the situation or pause when I speak of him. Was-band ties it up all nicely. So he will be now know as Wassy short for Was-band.

I will post more regularly now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment