Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day w/ K & DH & Snoopy


Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

What did everyone do for Mother's Day?

I had a relaxing Mother's Day. K ran around the house grazing on grapes, pretzels (which sounds like "puzzle" when she says it), and cheese nips in the morning - what a breakfast! I spent the morning reading a book and DH brought me coffee.

K sang her "Happy Mommy's Day" song (to the tune of "Happy Birthday"). She sang "Happy Mommy Circle Octopus Day To You". I got a good laugh out of that. Then K and I played "Rock a bye" baby with her doll. We sing the song and then at the end drop the baby on the bed. K kept asking for "I want you to sing rock a bye baby". Then I did it with her and at the end I would drop her on the bed. She got a huge laugh out of that. But I could only do it 3 times - K is getting too heavy!!!

DH, K and I went to get Snoopy a new chain leash and we went out to eat at Appleby's. K was very good in the restaurant even though she did not eat much. The sever forgot our silverware two times. When the food was brought out he asked how everything was, we said good .... but we need our silverware. After that we walked through Lowe's to get idea's for redoing our apartment ... an on going project. We a doing K's room first since that will be the easiest.

We came home. K and I walked Snoopy. Then I played my xbox game. K decided to feed Snoopy a whole bag of "Snoopy Snacks" (there was not that may left). K kept sniffing the snacks and I had to make sure she did not eat them herself. Snoopy was in the crate when K feed him the snacks. K still gets a little scared around Snoopy because he jumps. So when he gets too wild for K at times, I have been trying to teach her to tell us "Snoopy in cage". So we can put Snoopy in the crate when he gets to be to much for her. We have also been holding Snoopy's collar and having K pet him and then give her juice or a snack of sorts.

K likes Snoopy and going outside with either me or DH to walk him. She likes feeding him snacks and likes when he chases her in the hallway. But Snoopy can overwhelm K with all his jumping. I am looking into training classes for him. That will come in do time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment