Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to Everyone!

Happy Easter Basket (LG) Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday K painted eggs for the very first time and she had a blast. I got this speckled egg kit which allows the user to paint the eggs with dye using little sponges. I thought this would be more fun for K then dipping eggs into cups of dye. I had her paint 12 eggs. She had SOOO much fun painting the eggs! Her hands are dyed purple and pink from the egg paint dye! 

Also later today we will be doing some sort of Easter egg hunt for her with plastic eggs and candy and some little toys that I picked out. Also there are some books for her too! This should be fun! 

Now if I can ever figure out how to get the pictures off DH's phone and post them, then you can see K dying her eggs and how the eggs turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment