Friday, April 22, 2011

Playground adventures :)

Playground Pictures, Images and Photos

Today I took K to a new playground. The playground belongs to a local school about 15-20 minutes away. It is a pretty big playground too. It has 3 big play structures, 2 set of swings, this 4 person see saw, and some weird blue round climber.

When we first got there and parked the car, I let K out and her eyes got wide and she said "playground". K loves the playground. Being that this was new playground, she had to look around and get her bearings and check out all the cool play stuff. She was so funny checking out the new things to climb on and walking around each structure to see what she wanted to go on. Her favorite was the see saw and the monkey bars. She wanted to go on the monkey bars and I made her say "Help me on the monkey bars". We did that several times. She would not do it on  her own, she would get scared and drop down if she felt unsupported. So I had her do it while my arm was under her butt. K at first felt she had to wrapper her self around me and do it with one arm. But I made her use two hands and then supported her butt lightly with my arm to give her that security that she needed. One day this girl will do the monkey bars all on her own.

Before the playground, we had lunch at Wendy's. She had a salad, chicken nuggets, oranges, fries and we shared a frosty. We had some good times today.

Now, there are several playgrounds in the area - several that are very close to the house. This playground was pretty cool and I will take her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment