Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Speech Therapy and Easter

 K's speech therapist is having her use the words "in", "out", "under" and "on". So in the season of Easter, I have been using a basket with plastic eggs. I let K pick out her basket when we were at the dollar store. Last night, I had her pick out the eggs by using her words "I want pink egg, please". The I have been having her count the eggs, put them in, under, out and on top of the basket. Once we were done with that, I hid the eggs in obvious places so K could find them. When K found all 10 eggs, she had the biggest smile on her face!

After that, K practiced writing K, C, and A. These are some letters of her name that she has some trouble writing. She is getting better, but like they say, practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment